Turned Wood Oblique Holder
- This wooden oblique penholder has a finely tapered shaft and a teardrop finial.
- Each penholder includes 2 different sized brass inserts to fit different sized nibs. For example, the standard sized flange can fit nibs like Nikko G, Hunt 101 and Brause Steno 361 Blue Pumpkin nibs. The smaller sized flange can fit nibs like Brause 66EF nib which is a very tiny nib. (The small-sized flange is not shown in photo)
- Holder length is approximately 17cm.
- Handmade in Australia.
- This price is for ONE holder only, you will receive one oblique pen holder, one standard-sized flange and one smaller-sized flange, instructions included.
- Nibs are NOT included.
- Due to the nature of wood, wood colours and patterns may vary from pen to pen and look different from photos.
- Also available in straight holders and wooden pen rest.
To give you a rough idea:
- Darker Brown - Jarrah, Banksia & Red gum
- Med Brown - Blackwood, Tasmania Myrtle, Mulberry, Sheoak & Oak
- Lighter Brown - Beech, Huon Pine & Kauri Pine