Pratik Pen Set of 8 *
- Handmade in Turkey.
- Wooden handle (beech).
- Similar construction to the Automatic Pens (plastic handle).
- The nib is made of stainless non-rust metal, nickel alloy.
- Ideal for Gothic, Foundational, Italic, Uncial and Carolingian writings.
This discounted product is not eligible for our loyalty rewards program.
This set contains one each of the following pens and one leather case.
- 4 mm
- 6 mm
- 8 mm
- 10 mm
- 12 mm
- 16 mm
- 19 mm
- 25 mm
- Leather roll up case
Which side should be used?
- As you write, the branding on the handle should be facing upwards.
How to fill the pen?
- Bottled ink - Dip the nib into the ink and shake the nib very gently. This will hold the optimum amount of ink and excess ink will not drop on the page.
- Brush - You may fill the Pratik Pen with a brush, dropper or pipette.
How do I set up?
- There should be a cushion of blotting paper or leather underneath the paper on which you wish to write or draw using the Pratik Pen.
The pen isn't working properly...
- Make sure the metals blades are in equal contact with each other. If one of the metal blades is slightly misaligned, gently press on the sloped flange on a page till the blades are in equal contact.
If the nib is snagging on the paper
- If a new pen is scratchy or the writing tip is rough, rub the tip back and forth on a very fine sandpaper or Wet or Dry abrasive paper - between 1000 and 2000 grit.
How to clean the pen?
- Scrub the nib with an old toothbrush and water. Be gentle or you may damage the pen. Dry using a soft cloth or paper towel.