Thank you for reaching out. Not Just A Card has moved from Australia to Hong Kong in January 2023. All parcels will be shipped from Hong Kong. Unfortunately, due to the complexity of international shipping, we are currently unable to provide automatic shipping quote at the checkout page.
The currency selection tool is located at the bottom of the page.
You may add the products you need into the shopping cart, take a screenshot and then send us an email, and DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL DELIVERY ADDRESS. We will reply you with a shipping quote and invoice ASAP, usually within 12 to 24 hours (Monday to Friday). If you don't receive a reply, please check your spam/junk folder.
- All international parcels will be shipped via Hong Kong Post e-Express with tracking.
- We will reply you with a shipping quote ASAP, usually within 12 to 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
- We will pack and send your order in 3 business days after full payment is received.
- Please note that buyers are responsible for any additional taxes, VAT fees, custom duties or brokerage charges. These are NOT included in the shipping charges.
We only accept PAYPAL as payment method for all international orders:
- PAYPAL - A surcharge fee of (4.4% + a fixed fee of HKD $2.35) per transaction will be added to the total balance.
- Please understand all the above fees are charged by PayPal HK.
Most of our customers are based in Australia, we would like to give you a rough idea of how much the shipping cost will be.
- A 100 gram (0.1 kilo) parcel will cost about HKD $50, that's about AUD $9-$11.
- A 500 gram (0.5 kilo) parcel will cost about HKD $100, that's about AUD $17-$19.
- A 1000 gram (1 kilo) parcel will cost about HKD $160, that's about AUD $28-$30.
- A 2000 gram (2 kilo) parcel will cost about HKD $280, that's about AUD $49-$51.
For most destination cities, it takes 7 to 14 working days for mail items to reach recipients.
There are 4 tracking points:
- Acceptance at counter
- Handed over to the carrier/Left for destination
- Arrival at overseas mail processing centre
We are not responsible for any loss or damages of items during the shipment process. We will make sure all items are in proper and good condition before shipping out.
Delivery time is for reference only, and cannot be guaranteed.