Automatic Pen Size 3A
- Hand finished English non-rust nickel silver steel pen for large lettering.
- For use with ink, gouache, watercolours, ink sticks, masking fluid or gum frisket.
- The pen can write and flow in any direction.
- The pen produces both very thin lines with contrasting thick lines.
- Handmade in England for over 100 years.
- Easy to use for right and left-handed users, from young children to professionals, writing calligraphy, drawing illustrations, and making decorative creative mark designs.
- Clean new pen nib with soapy water to remove the coating.
- Fill the pen nib with a brush or dropper.
- Clean the pen with water and a toothbrush after use.
- The Music Pen is designed to produce lines for sheet music, calligraphers use it to produce light, five-line letters.
- The Scroll Pen is the same to the regular Automatic Pens, apart from having a split blade for writing double lines.
- This price is for one automatic pen only.
PLAIN STROKE PENS:
- No.1 - pen 1/16″ (1.5mm)
- No.2 - pen 1/8″ (3mm)
- No.3 - 3/16″ (4.5mm)
- No.3A - 1/4″ (6mm)
- No.4 - 5/16″ (7.5mm)
- No.5 - 1/2″ (12.5mm)
- No.6 - 3/4″ (19mm)
- No.6A - 1″ (25mm)
BORDER PENS (SCROLL PENS):
- No.7 - 1/8″ (3mm)
- No.8 - 3/16″ (4.5mm)
- No.9 - 1/4″ (6mm)
- No.10 - 1/2″ (12.5mm)
- 5 lines suitable for five stroked letters and lines for sheet music.