Beginner Kit - PRINTED Copperplate Flourish Minuscules (Lowercase)
This beginner set contains all the tools you need to learn Copperplate Flourish Minuscules (Lowercase):
- PRINTED Copperplate Flourish Minuscules Practice Sheets - Lowercase (6 flourishing styles per alphabet, 26 sheets in total)
- PRINTED 2 pages of Introduction
- PRINTED 1 page of Guidelines of 3mm x-height with a 55-degree slant
- PRINTED 1 page of Guidelines of 4mm x-height with a 55-degree slant
- PRINTED 1 page of Guidelines of 5mm x-height with a 55-degree slant
- PRINTED 1 page of Guidelines of 6mm x-height with a 55-degree slant
- PRINTED 1 page of Grid guidelines with a 55-degree slant
- 1 x Oblique Penholder
- 1 x A4 Bleedproof Paper (50 sheets, 70gsm)
- 1 x Walnut ink 15ml (already mixed and ready to use)
- 1 x Leonardt Principal EF nib
- 1 x Nikko G nib
- Nib tin is not included.
- Total price if bought individually - $70.25. Now you pay $65.00, save over 5%.
- Basic Copperplate minuscules knowledge is recommended.
- You can put the practice sheet underneath a bleedproof or Tomoe River papers, these papers are rather thin so that you can trace and practice easily. You can also use a lightbox if you have one.
- Alternatively, you can write directly onto these printed practice sheets, the papers accept walnut ink (included in this kit, made from walnut crystals) well without bleeding, using other ink might cause small bleeding issue.
- These practice sheets are strictly for personal use only. All information and material are protected by copyright law. These practice sheets cannot be reproduced, duplicated, distributed, sold by any means without prior written consent from Cyrus Pang of Not Just A Card Pty Ltd.