Beginner Kit - PRINTED Practice Sheets - ITALIC Minuscules & Majuscules (Lowercase & Uppercase)
This beginner set contains all the tools you need to learn Italic Script Minuscules & Majuscules (Lowercase & Uppercase/Capitals). Thoughtfully created with step-by-step instructions to help you understand the break down of each Italic letter.
- PRINTED Italic Practice Sheets - Minuscules/Lowercase (from a to z, 37 sheets in total)
- PRINTED Italic Practice Sheets - Majuscules/Uppercase (from A to Z, 30 sheets in total)
- PRINTED 5 pages of Introduction
- PRINTED 1 page of Italic Guidelines of 1mm x-height
- PRINTED 1 page of Italic Guidelines of 1.5mm x-height
- PRINTED 1 page of Italic Guidelines of 2mm x-height
- PRINTED 1 page of Italic Guidelines of 2.5mm x-height
- 1 x Manuscript Straight Penholder (random colour)
- 1 x A4 Bond Layout Paper (50 sheets, 70gsm)
- 1 x Walnut ink 15ml (already mixed and ready to use)
- 2 nibs in total (Hiro Tape #2 and William Mitchell #2, all nibs come with reservoirs)
- 1 x Free nib tin (random style/colour).
- Total price if bought individually at full price - $89.25. Now you pay $85.
- This set is designed for complete beginners, and also for those who want to refine their skills.
- You can put the practice sheet underneath a bond layout paper, bleedproof paper or Tomoe River paper, these papers are rather thin so that you can trace and practice easily. You can also use a lightbox if you have one.
- Alternatively, you can write directly onto these printed practice sheets, the papers accept walnut ink (included in this kit, made from walnut crystals) well without bleeding, using other inks/materials might cause small bleeding issue.
- These practice sheets are strictly for personal use only. All information and material are protected by copyright law. These practice sheets cannot be reproduced, duplicated, distributed, sold by any means without prior written consent from Cyrus Pang of Not Just A Card Pty Ltd.
- If you are a left-hander, you will receive the following 2 nibs (William Mitchell #2 and Leonardt Round Hand #2, all come with reservoirs, no Hiro Tape nib as they are not designed for left-handers)