Blackwing Special Edition - Era
- The Palomino Blackwing special edition pencils are released for celebrating the 10th anniversary of Blackwing’s revival. They are inspired by some of the earliest Blackwings ever produced. Each pencil features a dark grey barrel, iconic dark grey ferrule with a gold stripe, dark gold imprint, red eraser, and Blackwing's extra-firm graphite.
- Beautiful Californian incense-cedar meets smooth Japanese graphite in the world’s best pencil. These make the most of the extra-firm core to give a line softer and darker than most pencils but still strong and long-lasting.
- The beauty of the FSC-certified cedarwood may be hidden under its protective metallic black lacquer, but you can still appreciate it in the smell of the cedar.
- This is one of the few wooden pencils have a replaceable eraser. The chunky rectangular eraser can also be extended as it wears down.
- Become part of the cult of Blackwing with a Blackwing graphite pencil. These pencils were nearly discontinued in the 1990s but brought back to life by their legion of devoted fans. Blackwing has repaid us by bringing nearly a century worth of experience in making these pencils. Blackwing continues to support emerging creators as sales benefit music and arts in schools.
- This price is for ONE pencil, box is not included.
For your reference:
- Blackwing Volume 804 - Balanced graphite core. For writing.
- Blackwing Volume 3 - Extra-firm graphite core. For writing.
- Blackwing Matte - Special graphite formulation. Very black. For sketching, drawing & shading.
- Blackwing 602 - Special graphite formulation. Very black. For writing.
- Blackwing Natural - Special graphite formulation. Very black. For writing.
- Blackwing 54 - Extra-firm graphite core. For writing. (Limited edition).
- Blackwing 16.2 - Firm graphite core, strong and long lasting. (Limited edition).
- Blackwing 1 - Balanced graphite. (Limited edition).
- Blackwing Pearl - Special graphite formulation. Very black. For writing.