Canson Mi-Teintes Pastel Papers
- Canson Mi-Teintes is a pulp-dyed colour paper that has won worldwide recognition for its qualities.
- Canson Mi-Teintes is genuine art paper that contains cotton, combining mechanical resistance and a sensuous feel.
- In addition to its qualities as a drawing medium, Canson Mi-Teintes complies with the ISO 9706 standard on permanence, a guarantee of excellent conservation.
- Furthermore, it has the advantage of having a different texture on either side: a honeycombed side characteristic of Canson Mi-Teintes; and fine grain on the other.
- Ideal for fine art techniques: pastel, charcoal, sanguine, pencil, even watercolours and gouache, but also for handicrafts (folding, cutting, gluing, making cards, etc.).
Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives.
- Weight: 160 gsm.
- Quantity: 15 sheets per pad.