Coptic Stitch Bookbinding - Black and Gold
Sorry, currently out of stock
Fine traditional Japanese Chiyogami paper, handmade in Japan. To create a single sheet of Chiyogami, each base sheet of Mulberry paper is silkscreened with as many colours as there are in that particular pattern - in most case, four or five colours.
- Soft toothy bright white finish, manufactured in Italy.
- High-quality uncoated papers offer strong ink hold-out and extra bulkiness.
- This paper accepts ink well, such surface variety lends itself to a variety of medium including charcoal, pastel, coloured pencil, brush marker, gouache and ink.
Book size (approximately):
- Width 16.5cm
- Height 23.2cm
- Book Thickness 2.5cm
- 120 pages.
About This Book:
- Ideal for calligraphy, drawings, poems, sketches, etc.
- This book is handmade in Melbourne by Cyrus Pang.