Pratik Ruling Pen
- Handmade in Turkey.
- Wooden handle.
The nib is made of stainless non-rust metal, nickel alloy.
- This price is for ONE Pratik Pen only.
Which side should be used?
- As you write, the branding on the handle should be facing upwards.
How to fill the pen?
- Bottled ink - Dip the nib into the ink and shake the nib very gently. This will hold the optimum amount of ink and excess ink will not drop on the page.
- Brush - You may fill the Pratik Pen with a brush, dropper or pipette.
How do I set up?
- There should be a cushion of blotting paper or leather underneath the paper on which you wish to write or draw using the Pratik Pen.
The pen isn't working properly...
- Make sure the metals blades are in equal contact with each other. If one of the metal blades is slightly misaligned, gently press on the sloped flange on a page till the blades are in equal contact.
If the nib is snagging on the paper
- If a new pen is scratchy or the writing tip is rough, rub the tip back and forth on a very fine sandpaper or Wet or Dry abrasive paper - between 1000 and 2000 grit.
How to clean the pen?
- Scrub the nib with an old toothbrush and water. Be gentle or you may damage the pen. Dry using a soft cloth or paper towel.