Italian Made Acid Free Calligraphy Papers - 220gsm Pack of 40 Sheets - GREY *
- Ideal for various applications such as display and presentation, paper construction, collage, pastel and charcoal paintings, coloured pencils and pastels, calligraphy, origami and report covers.
- These papers are good for calligraphy practice, you can also use them for final art works.
- Work well with Finetec, Coliro, Dr Martin's Iridescent colours and Dr Martin's Bleedproof White.
- Slightly textured on one side and a smooth texture on the other.
- Acid free, coloured in the pulp.
- Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your screen.
- Pack of 40 sheets, 220gsm.
- Made in Italy.
- Please note: These A4-ish size papers are trimmed down from large sheets, please allow approximately 1mm to 5mm difference due to cutting. Paper cover not included.
- This discounted product is not eligible for our loyalty rewards program.
Tips from Cyrus: I use this papers for Copperplate script, Italic script, offhand flourishing as well as brush letterings. The smooth side is good for most scripts, the other side is slightly textured which gives you a professional touch.