KWZ Calligraphy Ink Made In Poland
- These inks were released in December 2019 in Poland.
- Handmade, water-based, permanent and waterproof pigment inks for dip pens only.
- These inks were carefully designed in cooperation with Polish popular calligraphers to make calligraphy writing more enjoyable and easy.
- Suitable for both pointed pens, broad pens and brushes.
- One of the most impressive features and hard to find elsewhere: the stable mixture of particles that don’t sediment, which means you will not need to shake or stir the ink anymore while writing!
- Metallic Ink: Gold, Silver and Copper
- Non-Metallic Ink: White, Blue and Black
- Approx 25ml to 27ml per bottle.
- Made in Poland.