Marbling Kit *
- The ancient art of paper marbling has historically been associated with the book arts. The technique involves floating paints on the surface of a gel-like medium (known as the “marbling size”) and then transferring this floating design onto paper or fabric.
- Use this traditional technique to make your own patterned fabric, one-of-a-kind wrapping paper, greeting cards, fine art and more. Each design is as unique as a fingerprint!
- The Jacquard Marbling Kit is easy to use and gives professional-quality results. A great group activity! For ages 12+.
Included in this kit:
- 6 Marbling Colors, 1/2 fl oz/14.79 ml each: Yellow, red, violet, blue, white, & black.
- 1/2 fl oz/14.79 Synthetic Gall.
- 4 oz/113.40 g Alum (mordant).
- 1 oz/28.35 g Carrageenan.
- Complete Instructions.
This discounted product is not eligible for our loyalty rewards program.