Nepalese Lokta Paper (Full Sheet)
Nepalese Lokta Paper is handmade by local families in Nepal and is fair-trade classified. It is an eco-friendly paper made from the fibrous bark of the Daphne Shrub or Lokta Bush. After harvesting, the plant completely regenerates to full maturity again within 4-5 years. If left to grow past maturity the Lokta Plant will not have any new growth, therefore, the harvesting process helps the forest continue to grow.
- Plain colour: approx 60 gsm.
- Other patterns: approx 80 gsm.
- Full sheet: approx 50cm x 70cm
- Handmade in Nepal.
- Ideal for gift wrapping, box making, bookbinding, origami, wallpaper, interior decorations, etc.
** IMPORTANT ** Please read carefully before buying
Papers will be rolled in a custom made box.
- Standard flat rate delivery ($10.00) will NOT be eligible for these products as they are bulky.
- We can ONLY delivery these papers within Australia, please email us for a shipping quote for all international orders.
- Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your screen.
- Any questions, please call or email us before buying.