Parallel Pen Wizardry Book
- This instructional book for the popular Parallel Pen will help you explore this very versatile calligraphy fountain pen.
- You will learn cartridge tips and tricks and instructions for using other writing fluids: inks (including acrylics), watercolour, and gouache.
- Includes a chart of waterproof inks that have worked well in the Parallel Pen.
- Writing and drawing with the pen are explored, this includes monoline, flourishes, colour blending, expressive, experimental forms as well as writing on fabric.
- A gallery of examples, a Gothicized Italic alphabet from Sheila Waters, Gothic Alphabets by Ward Dunham and an Uncial alphabet by Gina Jonas.
- We also stock the full range of Parallel Pens, ink cartridges and supplies mentioned in this book.