Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze
Embossed lettering used to require powders and heat, or professional printing, but now its available at your fingertips. Simply write your words or design slowly and let dry (takes 45-60 seconds). Most inks will slide and run off smooth surfaces whereas the unique patented Glaze ink clings to most non-porous surfaces such as plastic, metal, glass, paper, cardboard - performs best on non-porous matte surfaces. The unique 3-dimensional ink dries glossy, bright and iridescent, water-resistant and can be used for accents on jewellery, glass, ceramics or any papercraft activity including card making, stamping and scrapbooking. The 0.8mm roller ball with its transparent, pigmented ink produces a bold 0.7mm line which can be further enhanced by overwriting with the same colour or with clear for an extra-glossy effect. Clear gloss can also be used over any pre-printed work to add depth, texture and dimension to stickers, labels, invitations, bookmarks, cards and more!
Glaze - 3-Dimensional glossy ink pen features:
- Write slowly so the ink flows out thickly and allow time to dry completely about 10 minutes.
- A raised effect that is delicate and can be crushed-down
- Waterproof on most surfaces
- Use on light backgrounds, and on plastic, glass, ceramic and metal
- Raised effect best on non-porous, clean, smooth, matte surfaces
- Product of Japan
- This price is for ONE pen only