SOAP Ink Stirrer - Copper Sunrise
Sorry, currently out of stock
SOAP Ink Stirrer
- This stirrer operates on 2 X AAA batteries.
- This 3rd version of Soap has a high spinning speed, it offers 900 to 3600rpm, the previous 2nd version was 600 to 2400rpm, the 1st version was 600 to 900rpm.
- Each stirrer comes in a tin box and includes 1 glass bottle, 2 stir bars (one large 15mm and one small 10mm). Batteries are NOT included.
- The stirrer is ideal for mixing different colours of ink in the jar.
- To avoid pigment powder settling down at the bottom of the jar by the motion of stirring. To save you time from stirring the ink yourself, so you can concentrate on your writing.
- This portable batteries operated stirrer is ideal for use at home studio, workshop as well as on-site calligraphy jobs, it's also handy when you are travelling.
- The previous Dead Sea Clay colour is now replaced with a new chrome finish Copper Sunrise colour - Looks stunning and easy to clean!
- Please use a good brand batteries. Rechargeable batteries are good too, Eneloop Pro or Energiser Recharge Extreme are recommended by the manufacturer.
- Any similar size of bottle with base no larger than 40mm diameter can be used with the Soap as long as the base is 'flat', for example, Dr. Ph. Martin's jar fits well with this stirrer. Our glass jars, 30ml glass jar fits well. Nalgene jars 30ml are good too.
The big stir bar generates stronger stirring action, good for stirring thick ink like acrylic ink or mixing metallic powdered ink, the small stir bar generates smoother action for stirring light ink. When the stir bar jumping inside the bottle instead of spinning quietly in the middle, this indicates the speed is too fast. Turn the thumbwheel to the left to slow down the spinning speed, or turn it off and on again.