El Dorado and Artemis are the first resin penholder featuring the 2-in-1 function designed by Luis Creations. It can be switched between an oblique or straight holder by removing the flange.
About this product:
- Made with crystal clear resin, embedded with gold coloured foil and silver coloured foil.
- The crystal clear resin is durable and easy to clean.
- The flange is interchangeable, fully compatible with all MoFlange.
- Shaped and weighted similar to a fountain pen, perfect for those who prefer a solid feel on their holder.
- The packaging is reusable. It doubled as a twist-lock pen case and can be adjusted to fit any penholder from 120mm-215mm.
- Complied with US-CPSIA and Europe-REACH standard and requirement
- Proudly designed by Luis Creations.
- Length: 129mm.
- Grip size: fingers grip 9.8mm, widest point 13.3mm.
- Weight: 20 grams.
- Flange material: brass.
- Flange setting: customised to fits G nibs. It will be able to fit other nibs by remove the flange, insert the nib and put the flange back in place.
- Nib is not included.
About the names:
EL DORADO, a lost city of gold. When Spanish explorers reached South America in the early 16th century, they believed that somewhere in there was a place of immense wealth known as El Dorado. Legend tells of a Muisca king who would cover himself in gold dust during festivals, then dive from a raft into Lake Guatavita.
ARTEMIS is the Greek goddess of the hunt, wilderness, moon and archery. She is generally pictured as a young girl wearing a knee-length tunic and armed with her silver bow and arrow. When travelling, Artemis rides a silver chariot pulled by four silver stags.