Beginner Box Making (Hinged Box)
LOCATION: 325 Koornang Road, Carnegie VIC 3163
WORKSHOP FEE: $160
LEVEL: Absolute Beginner
CLASS SIZE: Maximum 6 students
AVAILABLE DATE & TIME:
- 8 DECEMBER 2019 (SUN) | 10am to 4pm
- 14 DECEMBER 2019 (SAT) | 10am to 4pm
- 24 JANUARY 2020 (FRI) | 10am to 4pm
- 25 JANUARY 2020 (SAT) | 10am to 4pm
Join us for a one-day box making workshop. This workshop is tailored for crafters who are interested to learn how to make a 'Hinged Box' from scratch by using decorative papers, glue, etc. No prior experience required, just lots of patience and enthusiasm!
This workshop is fun and interactive where you will walk away from the workshop with a beautiful box handmade by yourself.
- All the materials will be supplied for everyone to use in class, but not to take home.
- All students will walk away from the workshop with a beautiful box handmade by themselves.
- This workshop runs from 10 am to 4 pm, with 45 to 60 minutes of lunch break. Lunches are not provided.
- You will learn how to make a box from scratch. There will be lots of cutting involved using a cutter/blade, cutter mat and a steel ruler.
- We have a lot to cover, please be on time and we won't be able to run late!
- Due to the duration and the nature of the workshop, students under 18 are not recommended to enrol.
- WORKSHOP FEES ARE STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of personal circumstances changing after booking. If you are unable to attend, please send a friend in place and advise us of the change prior to the workshop.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Everything will be supplied, but if you have the following items at home, please bring them to the class.
- Cutting mat (A3 or A2 size)
- Steel ruler (minimum 30cm or longer)
- Pencil (2H, H, HB or B)
This is a workshop, so no delivery cost is required, please select 'Pick Up In Store' at the checkout.