Leonardt Round Hand Square Cut Nib
- The Leonardt Round Hand Dip Pen nibs are made by Manuscript in England.
- These nibs are a suitable alternative to the William Mitchell nibs but slightly stiffer.
- Suitable for all types of edged pen lettering – Roman, Foundational, Italic, Gothic, Carolingian and Uncial.
- These nibs are also called Chronicle, Hiro Rond as well as Manuscript.
- These square cut nibs are for right-handed calligraphers (Left oblique cut nibs are available for Left-handed calligraphers).
- Reservoirs are sold separately.
- Number 0 = 3.75mm
- Number 1 = 3.15mm (available for left handers)
- Number 1.5 = 2.45mm
- Number 2 = 2.05mm (available for left handers)
- Number 2.5 = 1.65mm
- Number 3 = 1.35mm (available for left handers)
- Number 3.5 = 1.15mm
- Number 4 = 0.95mm (available for left handers)
- Number 5 = 0.75mm
- Number 6 = 0.55mm