Vintage Blanzy 2552 Nib
- Vintage nibs but brand new.
- Départementale Cémentée 2552, vintage dip pen nibs, from Gilbert & Blanzy-Poure.
- This nib can produce very fine hairlines followed by thick swells.
- Ideal for general letter writing as well as fancy Copperplate/Spencerian script.
- Very comfortable to write with, and close in feel to the Brause 361, perhaps a bit more firm.
- Responds wonderfully with its flex, opening at all the right moments and holding exceptionally tight otherwise.
- Fits in a standard holder.
- These are no longer manufacturing.
- Made in France.