Oblique Holder with Adjustable Screw and Ink Clip
- This wooden holder (oak) works with most all pointed nibs without further adjustments to the flange.
- Place your nib on the flat tray of the steel flange and tighten the screw with your fingers to secure the nib in place.
- The thumb-screw has a spherical head.
- The ink clip allows the nib to hold 3 to 4 times more ink than the nib alone! It is attached to the backside of the flat-tray flange and works with almost any nib. The reservoir is specific to this oblique holder; it is not a universal reservoir. Stainless steel.
- This price includes one oblique pen holder and one ink clip only, nib is not included. (We do not sell the ink clip separately.)
- Imported from Russia.
- Due to the nature of wood, the designs/patterns/colours may vary and look different from photos.