- Professional Oblique Nib Flange Adjusting and Forming Pliers.
- Made of high-quality Tool Steel.
- Long Lasting Hinge Construction.
- Black Rubber Comfort Grips.
Round Nose Pliers
- Used for reshaping the nib flange of an oblique to a new nib shape.
- Also used for shaping new sheet metal stock to the arc shape required for a proper nib flange.
- You should use the small diameter jaw extension for the arc shape. (3mm side).
- Overall Length: 7".
- 3mm & 5mm Diameter Jaws.
- This price includes 1 Round Nose Pliers only.
Flat Nose Pliers
- Used for crimping corners on nib adjustments.
- Used for creating the right angle bend next to the arc on a new nib flange.
- Used for creating the flared ends on a Zanerian Style Flange.
- Overall Length: 6-3/8".
- Jaw Width: 11/16".
- This price includes 1 Flat Nose Pliers only.