William Mitchell Round Hand (For Right-handers)
- Flexible calligraphy nibs from England - Straight cut.
- Though they are called Round Hand, these chisel edge nibs are good for many alphabets including Carolingian, Italic, Uncials, Gothic, Foundational Hand as well as Roman Capitals.
- Used by beginner or professional calligraphers with and without the reservoirs.
- Available in 10 sizes.
- This price is for ONE nib only.
Left-oblique cut nibs are also available for Left Handers.
- Reservoirs are sold separately.
- 0 (3.3mm)
- 1 (3mm)
- 1-1/2 (2.5mm)
- 2 (2.3mm)
- 2-1/2 (1.8mm)
- 3 (1.4mm)
- 3-1/2 (1mm)
- 4 (0.9mm)
- 5 (0.75mm)
- 6 (0.6mm)